Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spring is creeping up everywhere!

Like most crazy fashion girls out there, I'm already thinking about spring!

My obsessions always start with themes 
(I will share my themes in a following post)
and then I get really excited 
when Urban outfitters comes out with their spring
shoes, tights and socks.

Here are the shoes I freaked out about last year: basket shoes

I always stock up right away because they are such good deals and they always sell out!

I'm almost always into socks+open toe shoes (sandals)
But I am soooooooo obsessed right now!



Here are some of my favorites:
(click on pics to go to items)






7 comments:

Annalise said...

Oh!! Those last ones are TOO TOO good. I'm in loooooove. And Happy New Year!
XOXO

Caitlin said...

Last night I had a dream I was wearing sandals just like those pink ones except they were white and they were sort of like the salt water sandals! haha I really liked them in my dream, I wish they were real!!

mispapelicos said...

I must get a pair of wonderful sandals, but which one, where, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come to me!!!!!!!!!!!
Eres un sol. Tú eres primavera todo el año.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sewon said...

I can already imagine pastel pink floral socks + those sea foam green sandals. I'm headed to Southeast Asia later this month and I can't wait to wear dresses everyday. <3!

Sydney B. said...

I love the black tights with the little bows up the side, so sweet! I just purchased a sweater that would look perfect with those!

~Syd

Jenni said...

What adorable shoes! Argh, and the socks! I'm dying!

dirtbike said...

WOW i really like those green wedge-sorta sandals. i saw they have em in nude too online. i might try and wear something other than hippie mexican sandals this summer... i am such a shorty i need a lil sumptin'

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin