Ive seen Lenci dolls before
and fell in love with their felt outfits
But until I saw these particular dolls
I never put two and two together
I look EXACTLY like them
hair
makeup
and outfits haha
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-01-02] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tnQKywTVj0K6R3TrQ_YU1RE8R289wRTaDttkPZTHpAavZmI73733poFw7_McAkgt4TK_ZVPjqdELCWO7SNTHWJ5pYY5wV2Za4cgRY__nQ2Y4I1bP--etwcECbds4bgoJK4U7_A=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-09-12] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tM3yYEoisjpmjUwFW8-KwD0_KHmt9cQUXh47frqP7wgyj4OXHI9TmYN7s0bwx6HjgcJ8yaMPYzzPNiapAw_0TnORlAsvCNW-D0eouc6yWLxpKld6As84FGPNlb3c9iAaoNHtgz=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-54-34] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t7YO54zZMtuzkLTLfxIc3ERm_J8E0lcelFILRlpgfmflL5yyLtM9InS_s802YaLMNsiH_QDxpD8qy_Rvgv-Qn8RE42XLN1Scl2khT6YzdTuO4JLageA_w6ajylkKIyN9csgLc=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-13-15] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_suWlLx5MPJswdFmFvA2S9wBEg52qAnNQ4hPwGvRUgcZSxv_VTxNj_s6i1wQCXEaGvGh6qFHEJ44GMhHfkyq8gaeiDxYDp-2a54KmRU9jnoePKjKStBlpKtj0gtlLQLSLwa83AL=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-09-[13-37-22] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tZpxVg1S8-tdLNrGjfy_eAZtciVyPhhItf3nIVhXl3EH6M2-79J1XUom8FUKNtIrzRXwXNJBmWsqRcnjzTf_R0DPhf9d-50q6gvPE-xiRXzIjp9YpaKTwZN2F4FkBa4PeC8GQ=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[09-45-27] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_txcxXeL_lsU-Ds-Q4uf4_cl6tsCRaUiWv0RxQBSSs744kWfWfKfDxqhF92AjgSS1YNvurapBP9CCLMIty9iM9YR9krKA57hsVnEtCGEEsKcrRwx1lNE6u_G0HleDCBM2GH6-o=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[09-44-54] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tljQQ8t6ViVNTK4AwJ9ZfHM8ot_6vF8VdF8TRhWowyH7qCxi4d7UoiNkIN2RCNGc79ah2qLT-HB88NWL-D1IEHzTWZyRluz6oUP0tBLO4VswBZhd42FMRNbrlBvyIelirCU_0=s0-d)



Lets not forget the Boudoir dolls!!!
they look less like me
but I have been taking makeup tips from them :)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-42-03] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sOkUUSHaNgS8ZY6OyDRNLMZIADLvvjsKrpT5pZeXb16L65gDUxR3FmPXJBVlqY87BhNlmKjopL6DmNZNU64mpq-D5TtJ2cgxaPYoD6GEzfJw1OipqibmL6FzYdDzzAgw-pOzG3=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-25-04] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sMe4kq1RTClYoJYv_LxPUwqir7RsAkJKgTsXRHOek6isneTlvDk-ouxSXoBX8hfYi6mfMRNaoW0_kvZFdGpLZzz-2pDlOFZSIFgDuniqKMCXEHgc4538paHvjT-0i_QpSjeS_C=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-18-48] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uWiZTvc3uLIDxL-wvwrKU6QC0vyaFRO0mGacsjfj7_ppqPhSw_E09F71RMLwYg98UXD6P_7upb48R0AEnJIBSQ4F-T1PAIVxEnRUytzVKmINKzZFX47c91rrS56HTCpIseTXU=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-15-21] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tB7D9JEpSEIY4PzdE7zeqDaMNY9hEu6Zbp6fhZNCMZCngN-2furaZaY9Z_lY9HmB3-wUWqvDiL3lMlunkMLvaK3Y2Og9DSvjen3ai9xlzuTOlJzfwDwsLznyEh8Gubb_18Y7ay=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-58-48] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tS5m9Xn_F87Gsd1smR9DjI-fRCevQoIupkDARSf86C6-PyZvb9pGJ5DrAGrcJx8y-y5iDjtbrdIvyd43DKuce9GhAUkyO5v-NjZowk_c07io6zizvZWSo9L4gKSjWejynebNM=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-57-44] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vIoVOQuT3seONsR-_MulRXiLXj6J9y9UsYZexu3yH54n-F-0zhWpsNlFDk6vhO6VYFzLfEYXZYCRGmKdH6qkxnJpzecQCLpc9Nbwe0P15lvH990mJs5hOo1Iv_-OvZC8WCTpfP=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-46-58] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vFnOcX00SGGvCPMgQpY9ZVwEwX3pG5xVcM7o_pr5qx0sCFa267k2HjnESQmNbiU6eovVPK4na2mCdBKq94rkVzK5zbB8L2ZpjjCV7p2kkS_HfWyRi-ICbI9BpO698CJaKUZB8=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-13-50] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vzTjEl238HWSKaHYXMYPPUFq2sYzD59ShRea3ld6Jurz5O4RrBu_9BUzwohZypREOXglKvB-TNUkxp7xC8eyX-ysqEaI5bBxvWfc8pL77FiTU-pi1KpcWnIrCx99yfnHbLlb1_=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-46-26] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s_aX9yliXJHx-oszZE3UBG1Qf6tnx5bo5mbCnS6F40YMIzfvL6MRIA1laKJjto54wMvHRxxgP3FK7iL7ZEOzPwT3Oe2Ugq_48uzN7VndLDE5_nTXkJDb-nEdFv42o0gp9jKp7H=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-36-27] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u5M58yoaEjtwH7qHo0Q_U9vsedlYdqr-KlqhdNjsqfY9L7rbnQRf7GzlwNp42IuXyL0fjCojKYTN2IGSMpCdjIj8PR2F5ptLRqwYsCZW5JfVhxQuYp4yPZEt42T7BEk2CRbMc=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-43-07] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sWujxn2S0zWagXJYQuY-Je5CmlqZdp4XH4Xrw-G8_txbDq1o1L34R4bHAKEzFnnF8R6CcgAXoZjVOBHMH5glGz-vpO7vyDPrE2sTlzkVQaDlNRl_BuG4CrYCoVqK4UHJItvzqw=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-38-23] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vmSjHJ14ZaYmTnbX6NjU4Yd7zMiJ3EL8-dJAklQ0EaT8IDHt57ZhzyD6gYd_EhyRl-cK4Dg8ZoSLsn-_EBzggHcYUFBAUNEzvPTXiu_NJa82HIX8b1DLIIpGSqqFzTQT0I-zz4=s0-d)


and fell in love with their felt outfits
But until I saw these particular dolls
I never put two and two together
I look EXACTLY like them
hair
makeup
and outfits haha
Lets not forget the Boudoir dolls!!!
they look less like me
but I have been taking makeup tips from them :)
13 comments:
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
loves it.
hmm, at least they're not cabbage patch kids.
They DO look like you. That's hilarious, hahaha! XD
I always knew you were a doll! hehehehe
I can only agree: You ARE a doll!
Sweet & funny post.
ooh la la! You look beautiful my dear!
xx-LJ from SOS!
aww how cute! I do have to say I love your hair. I have curly hair too but am lame and straighten it. If only I wore it as well as you!
Dolls are great, I wish I had a doll that looked like me... or perhaps that might scare me a little.
Anyhow, I tagged you in my blog, but I won't be offended if you don't do it as it wouldn't suit your writing style! :)
Have a nice night x
They are all quite adorable, as is your hair.
Ah you are a doll. I especially love the felt outfit and hat of the last doll, first set of photos.
This is hilarious. We'd love to add you as a Trendsetter on our site (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email us if you're interested - trendsetters@shopittome.com - we'd love to tell you more about our site and get you up and running among our favorites!
-Natalie
you are a living doll!
Oh my gosh, that's totally wild, you DO look just like them! YOU are a LIVING doll!
i own so many shades of eyeshadow but NOT that amazing cream blue! it's gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment