Ive seen Lenci dolls before
and fell in love with their felt outfits
But until I saw these particular dolls
I never put two and two together
I look EXACTLY like them
hair
makeup
and outfits haha
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-01-02] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u_BRD8rxmvOKxeMqrWhtxPqtJm_WoREWy1aNIVagS7l0AXpy_1Cejt7pI3oZmVPdD3cLlVYzkjP_OUWueQXPFW4dy5cRD_a62-TDHpY_-wQcrs-eq4ssFYyxIVHdmZ1gz7P6jB=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-09-12] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sRwowvLCIo2O12mdYS7HLXonZnsIDKjnEQp_HeVZqTspjh-PulWVjJvfeovxXlGWaTxGRQ0qz_cenmlu2Sp7csOFbZEUjApcFbQtQkGOA5Y-oiYLPxtEQahNx2ZmuuqIJyLB2b=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-54-34] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tD3V7vlKmgNOPh9h1pgb-Bs2MTdpNM6AmnFTe2ANsWIg8BM6GbsjljY4d8vjRC_2CLtZ2wZC9CsMk6h1tHG8oVIIgJ8_vHcm0LE5_AL3GHZRvAY1Mj4GrCb1uMXe-jXIGO1qc=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-13-15] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_ssMFeuiB7btLKFzJjAOQPHqAmleYo3ombnLJzEDuL2jCHXF388d5kzwyNBzLPnx99h0TdKcPSNF2bA2srlc_-nKrR8oyrvmkGnKis7X9qYUwXywyxeRgWpjGUsncrT2TAvYaFi=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-09-[13-37-22] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vVmzpmBK6Jhq7tTyJ6xvfOiwdEIBv8W7QNFMcis8fukmH1i7oFNmVvGhrvXhopZkl-ag8BRNjU1gMxXBaUtIB_O9o4RP0BESrKOtH_GX4eCv--9QjWEkB1VGyB43Xw1M2flgQ=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[09-45-27] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tZcyeN7vmGUqE7DMBVr3Fw7b4TYIX6wcuqFgw71vRx6Rtr3026PgWl808wTA0hR257ZTs92XnJkO_lXNOwf2YEwc-gZWPZKmUWPjF4nmk2_V_ePUXqPgrCd6zBN1YAzBF4vPA=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[09-44-54] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vGVS5n3q6W1g92AWtuhtCd4MEX0li0AqZG4tgshonSYP0SMFm5qJZtOLyk-tKu4J24DdljslA64-P4CxzX5SBAvBg80rfIN_tfomggDJ-H5p3VtKH4BnHOFhZp8MPFOu_1OV4=s0-d)



Lets not forget the Boudoir dolls!!!
they look less like me
but I have been taking makeup tips from them :)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-42-03] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vuTYZNujojAAYXC-lIugKfZsa2WKCSguQUrmE4sCHWWlKyrugPmy409nbzir5Abo084xZf6MDwNZpOE8jbP0JQpTlX2MXN00bKg9k8SeYUX-WRtKOWVTOGQGV772tknGd9QV5q=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-25-04] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vMhpS5HrelGeHQt9HQAJhhTwRwOG-TVe8361pBF7q1toMeujbXFl1sF3PAcfjEqOUhJY01-SqqhD6dHtDPdwBKm_gNr-n1xGbFt0sHca-PdF6AWWrRjYWL_Fk3nqBavgVeJVK0=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-18-48] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uxLEs8C9ac1apQqsRmJMWjqRyYMpbNJHdcDUNH9Fw5OqKRbat39DRrB3J1dtqEfm41LXWMwQigKW3NoSmvsjPdouvysd_yzylLTVkIdJfVsQCzhyLrc6QTrED5TQBhfWSY1jE=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-15-21] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s5c3u9TPpuqXSv9VgvWzQgwc576WqEf3vL7apd8KTXG7IpU5S_VbKBC56Sqnzv_ojIpWRA3y9E6iGLwIJemoaNlZDGk7hrQyqxw7pZsNupEcDheHgbEWLJslcHFNaYWjuyCqCM=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-58-48] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vVKylggWz7Rwek-AMv02kBLG6SGUfFkyTA1kZlg4F0ZQ12TgBqxiu6UvfKe_q52qhQbBuboD4i_m4PcdVmeGv5nFblyoPRqWSAgPvo_VaeSK8XeANjD8_3MUuNqAqOfRyRQIw=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[10-57-44] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_udDJo9L0EUVwKVp4XWqIlq_fRrgktApyvO9KsL33dlIQ3FI4HUctLc5Q1E4ICQoT6l9xi5R1fcJ5mZhUXSmHTIEhRYkPgyavmxbyuhongmkFFC_N74WWITqFVNgCJBSnAF066e=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-46-58] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vgDN2bXnxlA-o35TYkhsvWmfwMWVMemGY4dqoqfa31kghPIP0fCCMqtFLL8aGzUrX91Ppk86f7bTmMHMEjGuZ9-KILX6JH4o2icZXgijaLxV0OKX-y4CzNeI8BV66vKGhoiGY=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-13-50] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sZMUQ1JknhCePYq6BBK82f7VIPCJsYKNkf_yb2EorEH-fAYsp4pNY_fU9E0XZdMFux3bG05GJ8stJg1Jv-IbIaGNOXbW1am-kRUCuZnKfXYW7L2za0UH4N-qVU4ksv9K2vQMEQ=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-46-26] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sJE9KsYLS_csyuBOcMudV1tbrstou-CnzsycmGtOvTrXai9_1YjiJhTudMV4VKvUDTCkuKZY-cltQCti9i5vmrB6EUu_8Y6vaUKzGsgrQmsTtjywNo02q1bMTJ9ZLgPUiL-bye=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-36-27] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t_Pd2QXJdqJR2rVjfR8fAMtw4s6hHKsB3PU7U7B5ZnpIfcaeEpkuOdMyH64ekcl24miadQW7LAOychys_69GrM6PuZIN9XCyPtvVYZxIFQhH5emGVcn7kZPCJjshBGiKxLA68=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-43-07] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_ufur9C6XPPlmJheprDnE364X9GxxvnQ7Qlh6CgeG_KvrkOtbxxbBAHeoeGHd31qB30CscMsZNb9iz-hUPXo0TQM1JZMp_RHTskqBgTisdRVI3ah8O-V7OFq0YHgaKqbsV_U8XA=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-12-[11-38-23] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uhbcVuGui8cSZ4wMcVRCORMmJ8CLVTqspyleTjt7QtlfZjtXOLiSh8mJwmEo9U2R4jx0_9ukewdMMWov-0kJ_z3TL5ZpTisk1wteRMmpBbYbFRBhQuzlt174sc8r-w8URq1j-o=s0-d)


and fell in love with their felt outfits
But until I saw these particular dolls
I never put two and two together
I look EXACTLY like them
hair
makeup
and outfits haha
Lets not forget the Boudoir dolls!!!
they look less like me
but I have been taking makeup tips from them :)
13 comments:
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
loves it.
hmm, at least they're not cabbage patch kids.
They DO look like you. That's hilarious, hahaha! XD
I always knew you were a doll! hehehehe
I can only agree: You ARE a doll!
Sweet & funny post.
ooh la la! You look beautiful my dear!
xx-LJ from SOS!
aww how cute! I do have to say I love your hair. I have curly hair too but am lame and straighten it. If only I wore it as well as you!
Dolls are great, I wish I had a doll that looked like me... or perhaps that might scare me a little.
Anyhow, I tagged you in my blog, but I won't be offended if you don't do it as it wouldn't suit your writing style! :)
Have a nice night x
They are all quite adorable, as is your hair.
Ah you are a doll. I especially love the felt outfit and hat of the last doll, first set of photos.
This is hilarious. We'd love to add you as a Trendsetter on our site (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email us if you're interested - trendsetters@shopittome.com - we'd love to tell you more about our site and get you up and running among our favorites!
-Natalie
you are a living doll!
Oh my gosh, that's totally wild, you DO look just like them! YOU are a LIVING doll!
i own so many shades of eyeshadow but NOT that amazing cream blue! it's gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment