Friday, November 21, 2008

My aesthetic

I had Junior review at my school
here is my set up
IMG_0537 by you.IMG_0538 by you.

When I put up the show, 
I couldn't help but laugh 
because it looks like
I took a portion
of my room 
and put it on display

Tiny
Examples:

One of my woodland deer
(the standing up one is in the following picture)

IMG_0623 by you.

My wall of fabrics

IMG_0527 by you.

miniature portion of my closet

IMG_0626 by you.

details of my inspiration boxes

IMG_0622 by you.IMG_0619 by you.IMG_0621 by you.

full array of
inspiration boxes

IMG_0618 by you.

If this is of interest to anyone
I'll do another post of my other goodies around the house
including my GIANT collection of brooches
and my progressively giant hat collection

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very nice stuff. You're closet must be huge.

niki said...

i love those little deer!

Eyeliah said...

Of course we'd love to see more. Did you even have to ask ;-) What a fab collection, I wish I had the space for more stuff!! it's 2 of us in 600 square feet. H

Caitlin said...

hello sister, I tagged you, go to my blog to know what to do!

Anonymous said...

you are amazing!!!
xx

marie said...

beautiful stuff, great colors... i adore your style!! yes, yes it is inspirational: show more pics!

Trish Hunter said...

I love getting glimpses of peoples houses. I always wanted to be a pizza delivery man for just one day to get a sneak peak of a lot of peoples loungerooms. Seeing how they live etc.
Definitely post more.
Love it
Your brain must be filled with wonderful things. I'm glad you are studying in a field where you can pour them out.

Anonymous said...

i would love to see more!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh those inspiration boxes are, frankly --- inspiring! This makes me want to do a little inspiration box!

What we four say said...

you sound like me with all your cellections. I have hats, vintage dresses, vintage evening purses and vintage shoe collections. It's so fun!! It looks like you really went all out for school, congrats its amazing

Unknown said...

Ok I'll do another post soon of little areas of my place...

Anonymous said...

oh wow wow wow. yes please, i would love to see the rest of your house!

Anonymous said...

yeah, yeah, give us more! perfect inspiration, esp when christmas is so near.
where did you get all those things i wonder...?

Anonymous said...

yes, please show us!!!! =D

Ulla said...

Fabulous! Love the organic closet to run-way feel of your collection! I want to see MORE too!!!

Violet Folklore said...

more puh-lease!!! these beautiful treasures and trinkets just delight my eyes!!! (:

MELI. said...

sweet!!
are those ccac walls? nice.
just came across your blog, very nice & ♥wonderful outfits!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin