Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Around the house


I forgot that I had posted 
actually in my first post ever 
about my place when I first moved in

Part of my enormus brooch collection
as you will find
there are many people
animals
and plants

IMG_1158 by you.IMG_1154 by you.IMG_1159 by you.IMG_1160 by you.IMG_1156 by you.IMG_1155 by you.IMG_1157 by you.

another portion of my closet

IMG_1147 by you.

hats

IMG_1149 by you.

winter favorites

IMG_1162 by you.

summer favorites

IMG_1163 by you.

cat phone
click on pic
to see the face

IMG_1146 by you.

bathroom ode to perfume

IMG_1144 by you.

side wall images 
framed image made by me
victoian callendar, yep you guessed it victorian

IMG_1131 by you.

rabbit mask on the wall

IMG_1138 by you.

some amazing needlework 
that needs a circle frame
IMG_1133 by you.

I love my bed
but only when its done up
she will have to wait


outfit of the day
printed moon dress
moon pin
30s hat

IMG_0766 by you.
IMG_0744 by you.




15 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Animal jewelry is one of my many addictions too ;-) That hat collection is to die for!!!

Trish Hunter said...

I dont think I can read your blog any more.
It brings out so many forms of jealousy at levels I have never ever encountered before.
It just hurts too much.
I hope you understand.

I might have to take today off work after reading this one. I feel a heart break coming :(

What we four say said...

that framed picture is so reminiscent of Henry Darger's work, It's great. and Again, your collection is stunning.

Anonymous said...

i'd die for this pinkfloydnecklace!
your blue and orange outfir rocks (as usual)!
:)

Chelsea said...

I agree, i am too jealous. Especially as a currently poor hat obsessive.

Eyeliah said...

I'm so glad you ended up taking these pics. I did a similar post here: http://stylesymmetry.com/?p=362
But my collection is miles smaller, lol.

andrea said...

Godddd you are so amazing. Every post BLOWS MY MIND.

nitovuori said...

Amazingness overload!
That cat phone...ZOMG.

Unknown said...

I love your style :]
and this makes me feel better about having a colorful and crowded closet. I keep getting "the look" from my boyfriend when I bring home more clothes....

frauz said...

I love Henry Darger.

Meredith said...

I just found your blog through your photo on Painfully Hip... I was gonna comment here telling you how much you were rocking that dirndl, but now I have to say I am even more impressed with your vintage hat styling!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love your super large flamingo brooch and your flamingo necklace! You have such an amazing collection...

Zita said...

I would love to borrow from that brooch collection. amazing

Isabel said...

Wow, that is a plethora of brooches and they are all so whimsical and beautiful! Everything you own seems quite whimsical in the best way possible. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, your style is very unique, got to love that. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin