Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kew Gardens with my sister

IMG_3571

IMG_3568

IMG_0560

IMG_3565

IMG_0605

IMG_3546

IMG_0585

IMG_0564

IMG_3589

IMG_3636

IMG_3615

IMG_3629

IMG_3661

IMG_3649

IMG_3646

IMG_0631

IMG_0557

Photos taken by: Caitlin Mackey, Cyrous, Kayvan Taher Arabi, and myself

Outfit details:

Sweater: 1950s embroidered flowers and beaded bows in saturated pastels
Purse: 1930s lenci doll felt flower purse
Head piece: Antique (inspired by 18 century design)  bright pink silk ribbon tied into a bow.
Skirt: Part of a 1940s silk suit that ripped while I was taking pictures of Kayvan in the cactus greenhouse
Top:  1930s swimsuit with pleated detailing at the bust
Shoes: Zara from a million years ago...I will covet these shoes forever, because they are my dream shoes!

13 comments:

Elizabeth Mackey said...

Love the top two pictures!

Sophie Jane said...

You and your sister are gorgeous creatures. Sorry to hear about the skirt!

Sarah Potts said...

Gorgeous photos, yet again, a joy to see!

Anthea said...

Love your blog! Looks like you're having a great time in London!

Ivyanna Adams said...

I've never been and would love to go on day. Cool photos and girl your hair is gorgeous.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Rhia said...

I have been staring at these photos several times and wondering what was wrong with them. Then it suddenly hit me... YOUR SKIRT has a hole at the back! Oh noh!!! (And then I realized to read the text at the bottom of the post.) Hopefully you are able to fix it somehow because it looks so pretty. I also love the photo of the winding stairs, so pretty!

Love,
Rhia from
http://www.evildressmaker.com/

lydia said...

beautiful eyes i like it

Kindle Cash Code Review

Maxens M. Finch said...

Great photos, especially the way the sun falls on your face in the first one :) I love your headbow and the embroideries on the cardigan!

Nicole Eymard said...

Aww thanks, yes! You should go!

Nicole Eymard said...

Haha I know it was a comical event and sad one at the same time :( hehe :)

Nicole Eymard said...

I actually have lived here for 3 years now haha, but I havent been posting that much so I can see how it look like I am travelling. Thank anyway!

Nicole Eymard said...

aww thanks

Nicole Eymard said...

Kayvan took that one! He takes the bast pictures of me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin