Friday, June 10, 2011

Yellow Floral lace

IMG_6771

IMG_6753
IMG_6768
IMG_6762

IMG_6769

IMG_6761

IMG_6767

IMG_6744

Loook my underwear match the table cloth! Hahaha
Pictures taken: My temporary Flat 2 mins away from London Fields in London
Photographed by: Pierre Eymard

Outfit details:

Coat: 1960s with crinoline sleeves. 
I don't remember buying it but found it while sorting my clothes in the move
Flower headband: Made by me with celluloid vintage flowers
Top: part of a two piece suit 1930s crochet 
with green beads on the shoulders  ~ From: Vintage expo
Seen in this post too 
Shorts: Part of a two piece play suit seen in this post too
Purse:1980s armadillo print stuffed animal purse
Belt: 1980s armadillo belt buckel on an interchangeable belt 
seen in this post too
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell

***I took one of the pictures from this shoot to seasonally update my banner!!



13 comments:

Rebecca said...

That coat is incredible!! You look like summer personified :)

Dakota said...

What a visually interesting (and totally gorgeous!!) outfit. You look mesmerizingly bright and cheery!!! Just perfect to ring in summer!!
 

Mary Van Note said...

AMAZING

Madeleine Rettig said...

like a silvan elf!

3maigloeckchen said...

like a silvan elf

Kelly-Marie said...

Oh my gosh, your bag is an Armadillo!! LOVE !!
Your flower crown is gorgeous, such lovely colours. xx

steffy said...

i love that cover up paired with the flower headband! youre so 70s!

















<3 steffy

Steffys Pros and Cons

Jenni said...

Armadillo purse? Amazing. That coat is gorgeous. You have the best swag!

ohsosophi said...

Hahaha that undies+tablecloth photo is the best! I have a black and white gingham set, and it always amuses me when I know it would match something. (Most recently, that something was the shirt of a guy I was on my first date with haha.) Anyway, love your power shoulders, and, as always, everything you have on is a work of art :)

alexandra grecco said...

you are such an inspiration, love ; )


xx
alexandra

Fashionpearlsofwisdom said...

The best example of co-ordination ever!

SACRAMENTO said...

You are so unique, my dear Nicole.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Emilyrtheobald said...

ahhhhh that coat is amazing! i cant believe you dont remember buying it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin