Monday, June 1, 2009

First photos of the year in Toulouse, France




TOULOUSE

My husband is French,
and we visit his
home town every year

Outfits in Toulouse

IMG_8082 by you.IMG_8065 by you.IMG_8066 by you.IMG_8231 by you.IMG_8183 by you.IMG_8321 by you.

The hotel where I am staying is so inspiring!
Especially the little frogs

IMG_8176 by you.IMG_8179 by you.IMG_8214 by you.IMG_8304 by you.IMG_8201 by you.IMG_8275 by you.

Toulouse street fashionista

IMG_8156 by you.

inspiring pieces of Toulouse

IMG_8161 by you.IMG_8163 by you.IMG_8169 by you.IMG_8154 by you.IMG_8152 by you.

IMG_8134 by you.

IMG_8133 by you.

IMG_8057 by you.

IMG_8101 by you.IMG_8100 by you.


swimsuit time

IMG_8311 by you.

IMG_8309 by you.

IMG_8308 by you.

IMG_8259 by you.

IMG_8264 by you.

more to come

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

It looks so nice, makes me want to hop across the water and holiday.

_nina_malvada_ said...

cute sandals...

like the second dress.. :)

agatcon said...

You always look gorgeaus :)

harps said...

what a great post full of beautiful images! love the green and black shoes with pom-poms - vintage I suppose? And I love the bunch of grapes brooch.

Isabel said...

Your swimsuit is so adorable! I want one like it!

retroliving said...

Love your striped dress. Gorgeous photos I am so jealous that hotel is amazing.
♥Darla

Le Tasché said...

What for a lovely photostream. Like the most your green shoes and this lovely small hat!

MissNeira said...

youre so lucky! awesome white dress!



xoxo
neira

Lecon de vetement said...

Chelsea you shouldd!!

nina_malvada thanks

agarcon thank you! I just looked at your blog and you look gorgeous too!

harps actually my shoes are new!! they are Harujuki girls shoes (part of Gwen Stefanie's thing, I suppose) and thanks

Isabel you can have it! I got it at forever 21 recently! I'm sure its still in the stores... in fact here I found it online as well! http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=Swimwear&product_id=2061367632

retroliving I know isn't it ridiculously amazing!!??

To everyone: thank you soo much!

Lightning Heart said...

looks amazing there!
love your photos :)

Cassidy said...

What an inspiring, dreamy place!
How I wish I could be there too.
and you look amazing, as usual!

Hope you're having a lovely time!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

You have the greatest accessories on planet earth.

rossovelvet said...

Best costume ever !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin