Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Big love for Minju Kim















I was hunting for a basic black turtleneck on H&M online the other day and came across the "items coming in soon" section, and when I saw Minju Kim's clothing I freaked out!!!!!  
I have not been this excited about a collection since 
Marc Jacobs Spring 2008 and Meadham Kirchhoff spring 2012. 
I started researching her work further, and I now feel as if I opened a treasure chest full of everything I have always wanted!  Leather bows, perfect ice cream color stories, even her illustrations are intensely lovable.  I have been on a Anime kick as of late so naturally, a collection, like this one, inspired by Anime Characters, is exactly what I NEED NOW!
 Minju Kim,
Your collection (And second recent collection) is perfect,
 and I hope to grab/afford a piece when your collection appears in exclusive H&M stores! 

If you want to see more pictures and videos, you can spy on her here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin