Thursday, February 24, 2011

8 of 12 we love colors "Eskimo with Trompe-l'œil rhinestones"



IMG_1775

IMG_1781

IMG_1783

IMG_1771

IMG_1766

IMG_1762

IMG_1785


If you missed my shpeal about the 12 days of We Love Colors
Please read this post---> 12 days of We Love Colors explained


My outfit:

Suit: 1940s
Shirt: 1950s Trompe-l'œil rhinestone print costume party sf
Shoes: 1980s ~ from: alameda point antiques faire
Purse: 1930-40s Eskimo Inuit doll purse ~ from: add-co
Head piece: 1930s bride wax flowers 


       
      Gloves/Olive green              Tights/Olive green

10 comments:

Funkyfondledandfresh said...

Amazing look as always! You are such an inspiration and so good at combining colors!

veronika said...

i absolutely love those shoes, and the print on that blouse.

AND - is that pom? chihuahua mix? we have a pom, but it's huge (19 pounds). whatever it is, yours is adorable!

Sewon said...

You look lovely, as always. I especially love the headpiece.

Nicole Eymard said...

She is a full blooded pom ;)

Nicole Eymard said...

Thanks!!!

Lee said...

Oh my gosh! I'm in love with those shoes!!! They're fantastic!
Your whole outfit is superdeeduper =]
And your wee dog is adorable too =]

Sacramento said...

I love olive green. I am surounded by olive trees so it is a colour very close to my heart, jut like you my dear Nicole.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Absolutelymrsk said...

Hey girl, thank you so much for your lovely comment. It was a really nice one. What a great compliment that I am amazing. you have a very distinctive style, you do not see this every day. That’s what fashion is about, finding your unique style and express yourself. Keep on filling up the blog sphere with these unique looks.

Jenni said...

I love the olive green tights... and the puppy. :D

PrettyGreenTea said...

Oh my gosh, I adore this outfit !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin