London, fashion, fashion design, vintage, colors, textiles, art history, designers, Schiaparelli, animals, nature, inspiration, surrealism, history, photography, millinery, hats, fashion trends, trends, forecasting, nicole, nicole eymard, fashionforestry, Nicole Mackey
1.- I am following you from the first time I set eyes on you and your blog: Google and Facebook2.-Blog and facebook3.- TRUE STORY.- I was living in England at the time, and one morning before being completely awake, but not sleep, I felt free and light as a feather. Sudenly I realised that I have to go back and drag my body and I disliked the thought very much.Perphaps at night, while our bodies get repaired, our inner energy or soul or whatever, is allowed to play and live in anothe more pleasurable dimension.My blog:- mispapelicos.blogspot.com
I am following you through Google friend connect.I found you through facebookI have seen my clothes on people that I have taken to vintage stores..which makes me feel kind of giddy. My blog iswww.sojelesphotography.blogspot.com
OH. MY. GOD... Pretty things galore!! I guess I'll have to try my luck..1.I follow you here on Blogger and on Facebook and on Bloglovin... I found your blog one day long ago when I was looking for Minna Parikka shoes... Love at first sight;)2.I Blogged, Facebook'ed and Tweeted about this give away...3.I often have vintage fantasies, mainly including timemachines that can take me anywhere I want and dreams of living in 40's Technicolor movies.. Last Christmas I visited my patents and I dreamt I was in a small vintage/thrift store in the town where my parents live. I dreamt I found rows and rows of amazing dresses and a frilly peach apron... I woke up early the next morning I went to the store guess what I found.. a frilly peach apron?! -and even better a red Christian Dior wool skirt suit with black velvet collar and cuffs!!! for $10!!!! I'm not kidding!!! I was shaking!!! So surreal... I often find myself being drawn into vintage shops because I have "that" feeling -something is waiting for me..4. Here's my website:http://ketty-doll.blogspot.com/-and a photo:It's a portrait my daughter made of me.. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447743774431&set=a.389166394431.169434.644559431&ref=notif¬if_t=like#!/photo.php?fbid=447986119431&set=a.389166394431.169434.644559431Thank you for hosting a wonderful give away and even better thank you for introducing me to Bohemian Bisoux Vintage:)
Me again.. I don't know how to make the links work and I meant to write parents not patents...
FUN giveaway! Here's my answers-1) I follow you through Google2) I tweeted about this (tartdeco)3&4) I actually wrote blog posts about this where I discuss my dream of finding a secret room in a house (usually my grandma's) with vintage clothes all in my size. Then I actually found a box of vintage clothes in the attic of my new apt which was built in 1884! Here's a link to the blog post with pictures of a 20s dress I found- http://tartdeco.blogspot.com/2010/01/vintage-dream-part-ii.html(there is a link to part I in the post)PS I am also having a vintage giveaway right now. I would love it if you entered ;)http://tartdeco.blogspot.com/2010/10/vintage-closet-and-boudoir-giveaway.html
I completely adore your blog!1. We are GFC'ed2. I'm a definite Facebook "Liker"3. I add your button to on the right side of my blog! http://ajeweledlife.com*My Story*In the year 2000 I moved into a home in which the previous renters were evicted. The owner informed me that their storage space was full of their left belongings that they no longer had access to and if I were to clear it out I could keep what I find. So, I cleaned and cleaned and came across a vintage engraved solid silver mirror with some sort of matching dish! It turns out to be from the earlier 1900's! I still have it and use it today. It's truly a finders keepers vintage treasure!!Here's my image: http://1of1jewelrydesign.com/images/finderkeepper.jpgThank you so much for a wonderful blog and giveaway!!
I love a good giveway.I must admit I dream about vintage quite alot, I only have 3 different dreams that have evolved over time. I dream about two separate vintage shops, when I was younger around 10yrs these dreams were very evolved and included towns. The oldest recurring dream involved reaching the second floor of a shopping centre, walking through a ladies department floor to reach the attic. The vintage shop is in the attic, when I first walking in there are always petticoats hanging from the celling, the clothes are grouped together by era, I am always looking for a frothy 50s dress.The other dream is from my teenage years and is when I was able to start buying vintage. I have travelled by train or coach to another town for this shop, I have to take the right walkway on the right street to get to the shop. If I miss it I either end up walking the market or get to the outskirts where the church is and I am lost. As I get older I find myself more and more reaching the church. I think its a metaphor for my life, good intentions and all but still not achieving my goals. Posted here http://bowbits.blogspot.com/2010/10/fashion-forerstry.html
1) google reader/facebook2) i think i found you initially on facebook3) there's this insane thrift shop here in montreal called the old shop. it's off the beaten path and it's staffed by old ladies and they serve tea at 3pm sharp. it's three floors of amazing vintage from beatuiful 30's shoes to literally a century of hats.words just don't do it justice:http://www.flickr.com/photos/54277396@N00/3475033974/4) www.sjwhidden.com
1. I follow you through google friend connect.2. I mentioned the giveaway here on my tumblr.3. it's funny because I actually recently had a dream about this huge vintage store with so many wonderful things in it. but for some reason I had to hurry through, and I had no time for looking. then by the exit of the store I found this beautiful white dress with pearl embroidery. unfortunately it was too expensive, and the seller wouldn't sell it any cheaper because she wanted the dress herself. some weeks later, in real life, I found this dream of a dress from The Loved One and bought it right away.4. my blog: I believe in smiles.
Hello! Oh my goodness, I love your blog. I've been following you on Blogger for quite some time now.I've posted the give-away on facebook and twitter. =)I thought it was very absolutely great that you wished us to tell of a vintage store dream because I just recently blogged about recurring dreams I have of exactly that! Here is the link-http://youngteeth.tumblr.com/post/879214390/metalracksbeadsvelvetcottonThanks for having this amazing give-away from an amzing vintage shop!
1. I am following you on Blogger and Tumbler. I discovered you many moons ago when a friend shared a link to your blog, she said she thought we were kindred spirits! :)2. I linked the giveway on my blog.3. I work as a visual merchandiser for a vintage shop and have to reguarly change the themes of the displays, which involves dressing a set and 10 life size mannequins on a stair case. Its daunting at the best of times! When ever I have a new theme coming up I have to do alot of preperation and ALWAYS end up dreaming the night before that I have already done the whole entire thing, down to the tiniest details! It's such a shock to wake up and realise you have to then actually go and do it all over again! Of course in my dream I always have the most amazing props and it ends up looking like a Tim Walker shoot, I would love to say that in real life it's the same but I would be fibbing! I always feel a little cheated when you dream about work but dreaming about vintage is never really a bad thing. 4. My blog: haremofpeacocks.blogspot.comThank you and I hope your first giveaway is a great success xx
Dearie,I am following you on google and facebook. I adore your blog and your sweet shop. You are adorable. wishing you love and lots of it,Fritzi Mariefritzimarie.com
1. I know where you live. ha haI follow you on google, facebook, tumblr, flickr. EVERYWHERE! I'm your #1 stalker fan2. I will tweet this giveaway.3. One time I sold clothes to a vintage shop in Santa Cruz when I lived there. A few days later in class, a girl was sitting in front of me wearing the jacket that used to be mine.4. This is the dress I would get http://www.etsy.com/listing/52112612/the-daisie-vintage-1950s-pin-up AMAZING!
1) How you are following megoogle reader, facebook, flickr, tumblr. BASICALLY EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I AM YOUR BIGGEST STALKER :(2) Where you linked this competition whether its on your blog, facebook, or twitter.twatter! 3) Talk about a dream you had about a vintage store or and interesting experience in real life the more surreal the better.hmm, I dream about raghouses a lot. I think my most surreal raghouse real life experience was going through a bale of gross 80s blouses and smelling cat pee mid-way through then pulling out a shirt and finding a decapitated mouse head. I tossed the shirt and mouse head aside and continued going through the bale until I found the rest of the body. then I stopped because I was afraid of what else was lurking in that 100lbs of mediocre blouses. 4) A photo or website broadens your chances of winning.I have lots of photos and websites! hehe
Post a Comment