Thursday, October 28, 2010

Antique show with mad men style competition

 





 



 

I went the Almeda point vintage show with Mary
We found many goodies (Ive already posted quite few already)
And of course took pictures of their Mad Men competition

It was pretty cute because 
they set up a little lounge and desk area
for photos

The couple on the far right won, and received all the seasons of mad men
..Mary and I won free tickets to the next Alemda antique fair!!

I tried a combination of Rachel's hat and Joan's dress below

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FW86_jO7k_A/S-wTWFrGnDI/AAAAAAABtl0/oVJJe-5I2Ec/s1600/2-S1E3A1.jpg 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FW86_jO7k_A/TETByfsVXPI/AAAAAAAB3SA/d9auB3Yxhyo/s1600/Mad%2BMen%2BMad%2BStyle%2BSeason%2B3%2BEpisode%2B6%2BP4.jpg 

Both Mad Men stills from Tom and Lorenzo

8 comments:

julia aka garconniere said...

your outfit is amazing, and perfection! you would have won in my books. i like the outfit of the girl next to you quite a bit, too.

and do you have pictures of your amazing purse anywhere else?

great post as always.

Helga said...

God I love Joan!
You looked HOT.

mispapelicos said...

I am starting to catch up with Mand men, and I wonder why didn´t I do it before.
Love your outfit as ever.
My favourite Joan, yeah, yeah, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

All those outfits look wonderful, i really like the look of your brooch too :D xxx

Unknown said...

Your outfit is beautifull, like a nice doll. I like it as always!
You are a "Mad men - Girl".
You should be the winner, sincerely.
Now I have a lot of red smoke in my blog!!
I invite you :)

mary van note said...

ooo... the pictures came out so well!!! what a fun day!

The Shopping Forecast said...

Really love your outfit here!

Heather Fonseca said...

You should have won! Love your hat.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin