Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh Viktor & Rolf



Oh Viktor & Rolf how I adore thee

I want to run away to Amsterdam
and be your

eternal worker slave

I will buy your coffee

I will work for free

I just want to be around your magical auras!!!

Come on really
could a collection be MORE perfect?

NO

Amazing experimentation with tulle wasn't enough
They had to kill me with indescribable floral appliques!!

and
silk pants
ahhhhhhhh

With its fantastic color story
Magical construction
textile details

I have awoken

from my Senior thesis blues


sshot-40 by you.
sshot-42 by you.
sshot-21 by you.
sshot-45 by you.
sshot-41 by you.
sshot-44 by you.
sshot-46 by you.
sshot-29 by you.
sshot-34 by you.
sshot-37 by you.
sshot-36 by you.
sshot-39 by you.
sshot-38 by you.
sshot-48 by you.


6 comments:

calivintage said...

WOW. crazy pants. literally. ;)

Unknown said...

unreal! this reminds me of the movie blade runner or a Jean-Pierre Jeunet film

Fräulein Luise said...

That is really art!

Sandi Garcia said...

That is so trippy.

louise or valentine said...

gah i want the ruffled pants and jacket.
i love viktor rolf so much.

dirtbike said...

HOLY SHIT

i thought McQueen woke me up, but my god the sculpting of that tulle!

IN LOVE.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin