Friday, April 27, 2012

Violin purse and celluloid crown


IMG_6175

IMG_6173

IMG_6188

IMG_6176

IMG_6186

IMG_6166

IMG_6174

IMG_6189

IMG_6164

IMG_6187

IMG_6163

Photos take in: My living room and bedroom (in front of my 1960s vanity)

Photos taken by: Pierre Eymard

Outfit details:

Crown comb:  1920s-1930s (most likely 1920s)Art deco Celluloid wonder 
(I still cant believe I own it..its just one of those magical items!!!)
Jacket and dress: Topshop (One of the outfits you wait an eternity to come into the store)
Purse: Violin from a Chinese manufacturer on ebay



12 comments:

abardallis said...

you are the queen of everything

Nicole Eymard said...

Aw thank man!

ilovefilm85 said...

Gorgeous, I am mesmerised by your hat collection in the background! and that comb is beautiful. Looks like something Marlene would of worn in the Devil is a woman x

Mary Van Note said...

SO AMAZING!!  I love the purse and the crown.  Can you please do a post just on that beautiful doll on a swing?

Katherine M said...

I love your print on print skills! Amazingness 

MissTallulahPorkchop said...

The crown, the crown. *swoons*

Kelly-Marie said...

Nicole you look soooo beautiful! Dont get me started on the crown, it makes me want to cry. SO AMAZING! 

SACRAMENTO said...

I cannot tell you enough how magic you are. I am adding this photo to my pinterest: favourite bloggers, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Helgavontrollop said...

That celluloid crown is simply divine!
Your last post was excellent,incidentally,well thought out and written.Loved it.

Aurelia said...

 


love your style :))


Maybe
follow each other, I would like to.......


http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

total uggo

Wholesale bag said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs.
Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work.
Wholesale bag

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin