Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cold beach Southend Victoria

196

200

024

073

147

182


183

184


232

208

francesca36

francesca35

b

246

Francesca and I collaborated on a shoot for Ballad of Magazine!!
We had sooo much fun we didn't truly notice the cold until Lucy started shivering :(
Everyone was lovely and I cant stress enough, all the fun we had!

All clothing made by me, Nicole Eymard
Photographer: Francesca Allen
Model: Lucy
Makeup by: Christine Emura
Assisting/behind the scenes by: Ben Haywood
assisting/behind the scenes by ben haywood

My outfit:

Dress: 1950s beaded pink satin and black crepe dress
Hat: Late 1930s beret with velvet pansies all over and a velvet bow 
Coat: 1960s bright shocking pink (my favorite pink not to purple not to orange)
Shoes: TopShop
Tights: TopShop

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So good! Can't wait to see the finished pictures, the colours of the seaside work so perfectly. How beautiful is Lucy! Loving it. Xx

Miss Talulah Porkchop said...

You put stuff together I would never, ever dream of putting together and it always looks amazing. I would be so interested to know exactly how you go building outfits.

Nicole Eymard said...

Hahha!  Imkind of random about it :)

3maigloeckchen said...

wonderful!

Miss Talulah Porkchop said...

Really? May be that is part of the magic. I think I overthink things some time.

Nicole Eymard said...

Never over think :P !!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin