Monday, April 25, 2011

1970s tux shirt and florals! Little Iowa Shorts



IMG_4394

IMG_4368

IMG_4366

IMG_4396

IMG_4378

IMG_4382

IMG_4390

IMG_4376

IMG_4383

IMG_4369



I'm Loving these shorts sent to me from Little Iowa vintage
Comfy and playful!  Definitely my cup of tea!



Type "fashionforestry" for 10% your etsy purchase

Shorts: 1990s ~ from: littleiowa
Blouse: 1970s prom tux shirt
Shoes: 1980s floral
Hat: 1940s RIP ...fell off somewhere in the gutters, taxis, or bars of San Francisco Boohoo
Necklace: 1930S celluloid surreal pink pen tips/nibs

9 comments:

Cat, Midwest Mayhem said...

You are so pretty and inspirational. I'm so happy I found your blog and started following. I love the tuxedo blouse paired with the floral shorts, so playful and fun.

Rebecca said...

Oh no for your lost hat! But better to loose it on a night of fun and awesomeness than store it away in a cupboard. :) Great shorts - particularly with those shoes!

Mary Van Note said...

that necklace is crazy! i'm sorry about the hat. you just got that one too! I remember you got that when we went to Haight. at least you got photos of it.

Sarah said...

Hot damn, those are some fantastic photos! I seriously can't get enough of your blog. Just read your valentines day post and can't wait till next Feburary to borrow some of your ideas, infact, I think I'll find an excuse to have one any day now... :) xox

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

I don't think I've ever seen you in shorts, but you should wear them way more. Your legs look so nice and long. Hottie!
XOXO

Pirilsurmen said...

what can i say,u r my best,great post again

http://fashionbong.blogspot.com/

Ouryouth said...

I love your hair :)

BlueVanilla said...

So Cute! Loving the hair piece!
xx
Hot Pink Day

therocketmaker said...

even though barely visible i can tell those shoes are amazing! as is the rest of your outfit!x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin