Monday, April 25, 2011

1970s tux shirt and florals! Little Iowa Shorts











I'm Loving these shorts sent to me from Little Iowa vintage
Comfy and playful!  Definitely my cup of tea!

Type "fashionforestry" for 10% your etsy purchase

Shorts: 1990s ~ from: littleiowa
Blouse: 1970s prom tux shirt
Shoes: 1980s floral
Hat: 1940s RIP ...fell off somewhere in the gutters, taxis, or bars of San Francisco Boohoo
Necklace: 1930S celluloid surreal pink pen tips/nibs


Cat, Midwest Mayhem said...

You are so pretty and inspirational. I'm so happy I found your blog and started following. I love the tuxedo blouse paired with the floral shorts, so playful and fun.

Rebecca said...

Oh no for your lost hat! But better to loose it on a night of fun and awesomeness than store it away in a cupboard. :) Great shorts - particularly with those shoes!

Mary Van Note said...

that necklace is crazy! i'm sorry about the hat. you just got that one too! I remember you got that when we went to Haight. at least you got photos of it.

Sarah said...

Hot damn, those are some fantastic photos! I seriously can't get enough of your blog. Just read your valentines day post and can't wait till next Feburary to borrow some of your ideas, infact, I think I'll find an excuse to have one any day now... :) xox

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

I don't think I've ever seen you in shorts, but you should wear them way more. Your legs look so nice and long. Hottie!

Pirilsurmen said...

what can i say,u r my best,great post again

Ouryouth said...

I love your hair :)

BlueVanilla said...

So Cute! Loving the hair piece!
Hot Pink Day

therocketmaker said...

even though barely visible i can tell those shoes are amazing! as is the rest of your outfit!x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin