Friday, April 1, 2011

My flower bouquet collection with my march birthday ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2579

I made this especially for Jennifer, and this was the first one of these I made!!!

IMG_2287

IMG_2286

IMG_2288

IMG_2450

IMG_2456

For Ashley's Birthday I made her this one!

IMG_2581

IMG_2583

IMG_2585

IMG_2587

IMG_2589

IMG_2594

IMG_2599

My sister did a cute video of her b-day gifts, and you can see her presents in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGW_GBEnDgA&feature=player_embedded

Nicole Eymard-369

Nicole Eymard-370

Nicole Eymard-368

Nicole Eymard-366



These little babies (purse tops) are ready to be made for Mary and Hannah........

IMG_3059

IMG_3058

p.s. I will be posting the march birthday parties sooooon!
P.P.S I will be posting the clothing that go with the purses soon as well!!!!!!!!

I am accepting pre orders....so email me if you are interested ldvnicole@gmail.com






14 comments:

Hannah Metz said...

you! you are just too good! I'm in love with these!

Penny Dreadful said...

Wow, these are fabulous - LOVE them :)

SACRAMENTO said...

Brilliant. And they will always be fresh. I want one, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
When are you moving to London??????????????
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Adelinesattic said...

amazing!!!! lucky birthday ladies!

Thefashionturd said...

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile. The End.

www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

SACRAMENTO said...

Missing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvia Lahman said...

nicole, these are the cutest ever!!!

dearbeatrice said...

they are all so darn cute! I can't wait to see what the other two look like! ^,^

Suzanne said...

love love love these bouquets!

Autumn Luciano said...

These are the sweetest gifts ever!!!

Skooter said...

These are so lovely!

Kelly-Marie said...

Love, Love, love! x

Ashley/Milk Teeths said...

I don't know why, but the first thing I thought when I saw this was Mary Poppins which is fitting since she rules so much. You always make the sweetest things :)


xo, Ashley MILK TEETHS

Malan B said...

Love the Bouquets

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin