Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sneek peek of headpieces and cold month trends with Sammydress











I have been very obsessed with Instagram during the past rocky years. I'll admit there is something comforting in hiding my sadness behind the daily ritual of small format bus selfies. Now that I have safely escaped some really dark times, I feel blogging is relevant to me again. I can spread my positivity and happiness in a larger more open format.
I am starting fresh with two head pieces I have handmade and two must have pieces I have chosen from Sammy dress
***
The flower headpiece has been taken out of a Botticelli painting. Each petal has been hand shaped and each flower Center has been combined and arranged into a bursting bouquet of flowers and black Lucite leaves. You can buy this, and the rest of, my collection on my new website here next week.
The Cat earrings are made with Czech glass cat beads with dangling cherry blossoms. The are originally from my deco japonism collection which you can buy in red as well here
The French lace coral head piece has been cut, draped and hand stitched onto a wire base. It is a part of my summer collection called deco japonism. You can buy the thread piece In two colour ways and other styles here
***
The Sammy dress pieces are perfect for all the classic and fame fairy tale themed outfits I have been sporting lately.
The crossed the straps in the front of the jumpsuit witch gives my trench a classic futuristic feeling. And my headpieces and blouse add a touch of future romanticism. The jumpsuit is the perfect piece to freshen and sharpen your classic or romantic wardrobe.
The hooded black fur coat adds the perfect amount of dark fairy tale to a delinquent schoolgirl outfit. The coat is the perfect length for trousers or a short skirt.

1 comment:

Michael Fisk said...

Wow, I really like this blog. I also love fabric designs. By the way, I mostly search a lot on the site of do my accounting assignment service. By the way, as you said, You can buy this, and the rest of, my collection on my new website here next week. I will definitely wait for it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin