Saturday, August 6, 2011

London Field rituals

mariaresize01
IMG_7366
IMG_7348
I can't help, but miss, our London Fields weekend rituals!
I miss walking to Columbia road in 10 mins to visit the pretty flower market
I also miss the Broadway market breakfast/grocery shopping
(best breakfast in the area at the cat and mutton)

guess I will just have to find my new northern ritual.
1 ~ Photographer, Maria de la Iglesia captured me playing ball with my dog clementine in London fields
2 ~ Having brunch at a cafe on Broadway market
3 ~ Peeking behind a lamb made of pebbles in London Fields



4 comments:

Lula said...

Your photo's are so beautiful! <3

Cat Bird, Midwest Mayhem said...

What pretty florals and a cute pup!

Madeleine Rettig said...

lovely!

lacunacoiled said...

Really like the dress at the top, you look lovely x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin