Friday, September 23, 2011

Disappearing for fashion week and Marios Schwab

Nicole Eymard-625

IMG_0240



 IMG_0279

 IMG_0269

IMG_0249

 IMG_0265


IMG_0288

IMG_0282

IMG_0401


IMG_0409

IMG_0294

IMG_0296

IMG_0305

IMG_0309

IMG_0369

IMG_0391

IMG_0375

IMG_0394



IMG_0341



IMG_0373

IMG_0386

IMG_0330

IMG_0392

IMG_0398

I Have not adjusted to my new schedule yet.
Which was why I have vanished.

I am working for Marios Schwab
And just survived London fashion week!

I was able to enjoy fashion week on Sunday before Marios Schwab's show!  Oh my!  I fell so much in my tall shoes!  It was worth it because I was in The Evening Standard!

7 comments:

Elizabeth Mackey said...

You made the papers and everything!!! Looks like a lot of fun :)

Annalise Furman said...

Super fancy lady!! Looks like a very exciting time and lots of fun. You're looking darling. I'm so glad the fish bag is getting lots of use. <3 XOXO

3maigloeckchen said...

OMG! i love the girl withe the "star-dress"...cool pictures!

Maryvannote said...

SO Exciting!  I want a close-up of those shoes!

Dulcie Emerson said...

Hey, so glad to hear you've found amazing work in London! And I'm sure you get lots of comments like this but I saw you on the tube this morning (victoria line) and it was a surreal blogging world-meets-real life experience but it made my day in a weird way as I've been following your blog for a while now and really love your style :) xx

Fashion Forestry said...

Sorry if I looked extra grumpy!  I was delivering orchids to people in Mayfair, and it was quite difficult to move in tube with all the bags ahah.  Anyway Im sad we didnt have a little chat!  Next time!

Shannon Richter said...

you look great! what an awesome job!

i am loving the influx of digital prints that are happening with c. kane and mary katrantzou, etc...

i wonder if richard has been following at all


xoxo
shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin