Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Monuments on my head and a metal bird in my hand


IMG_2341

IMG_2345

IMG_2334

IMG_2346

IMG_2343

IMG_2342

IMG_2349

IMG_2356

IMG_2360

IMG_2352

IMG_2358

IMG_2309

IMG_2312

IMG_2310

Outfit Details:

Blouse: 1940s crepe heron print with sequins and beads and plants
Coat: Late 1950s mohair angora cream coat with flower and leaf embroidery.
Crown: 1920s wax wedding flower crown with mother of pearl leaves and silk thread wrapped around each wire.
Brooch: 1940s takahashi bird
Skirt: American Apparel Natural denim skirt
Purse: 1940s  seafoam green striped box purse
Nail polish: Illamasqua in milf
Socks:  Pastel yellow striped socks Primark
Shoes: 1930s cut out lace up white leather


16 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

That is the best vintage mohair coat I've ever seen! You look amazing!

ilovefilm85 said...

you look magical

Sara Wood said...

I think you've killed me with that blouse. All I can do is sit here and shake my head at how perfect the whole ensemble is. Sigh.

Retro Spendthrift said...

What beautiful photos! I love your outfit!
retrospendthrift.com

Hannah said...

You look absolutely perfect! I'm not even a big put-a-bird-on-it fan, but you made me love the top you are wearing. I also think it's brilliant to wear a crown to celebrate the day. Why let the royals have all the fun?!

Ahka Vintage said...

That's one serious looking door handle! I love your blouse!

www.ahkavintage.com Join our $150 dress giveaway!

Nicole Eymard said...

Thanks,I'm super into this green right now!

Nicole Eymard said...

Exactly, we should celebrate life all the time! I always say this when people ask me what I am celebrating, hahah they are like is it your birthday, and I usually say no Im just celebrating my life :)

Mary Van Note said...

gosh that blouse is spectacular. you look beautiful!

Nicole Eymard said...

I think its a Singapore travel agency

Nicole Eymard said...

Thank you :3

molly rebecca said...

Yes!
the green is probably one of my all time favorite colors (i once joked about having an alias with a mint green aura-- exactly this pastel mint green). it just keeps popping up in the most delightful ways. a few minutes ago, my neighbor was showing off his new motor bike in the same color? and now this glorious outfit and more pastel mint green fans? it's a good day. you are lovely.

Nicole Eymard said...

Its comments like these that fuel my love and dedication to blogging! Thanks!

Nicole Eymard said...

Thanks :)

Nicole Eymard said...

My goal is to make everything around me magical, so Im glad I was successful ;)

Nicole Eymard said...

Thanks, Ive had it for so many years, and Im still deeply in love with it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin